-
Decent video on a Radeon?
I've posted on this subject before, but never really got my issue resolved. Is there any way, *without* doing a hard-drive install that I can get my ATI Radeon 8500DV video card working?
Right now, it will work only in vesa modes, which appear to be 256 colors with a 60Hz refresh rate, which isn't very useful.
I'd really really really appreciate any help on the matter. I know there are certain lines I could add to some configuration file, but, since I haven't done (and don't really want to do) a hard-drive install, I can't do this, can I?
Please help!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:34 AM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 12:41 AM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By silicosick in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:14 PM
-
By Airjrdn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99