-
Adding GLUT
I've been using Knoppix now for a couple of days and have found it really useful. I've been borrowing a friend's laptop and using my mp3 player for saving files. He insists on using XP so this liveCD idea is great.
I want to use Knoppix to continue development of a 3D game that I'm writing. However I need GLUT. I know opengl is there but how can I install GLUT? Or would it be possible to add it to the distro?
Similar Threads
-
By yaziraheer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2005, 01:21 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By pcartwright in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:28 PM
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By kushaljerath in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$29.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00