Hey guys,
I'll hopefully be a frequent poster in this forum in the near future, but for now I'm trying to make sure my succession from WinXP to Knoppix will be a smooth one.
Can anyone let me know if there's a way to sync Nokia phones with PIM software using an infrared device?
Right now I have a fairly standard SigmaTel USB->IrDA adapter and using Windows XP. I can sync my contacts and calendar on my phone with Microsoft Outlook using the infrared connection.
Will I still be able to do this in Knoppix with OpenOffice (or KOffice)?
I've also found this software interesting:
http://www.ximian.com/products/evolu...reenshots.html
Any help and pros/cons would be excellent - thanks guys I think I've had it with the Microsoft world.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99
Yealink T46G Verizon IP Phone, 16-Line Speakerphone, USB, Black
$32.00