-
Senior Member
registered user
Updating local pc clock from a atomic clock site???
I tried locating man pages, and info pages on the subject, I think the command was "dt" or some other package that was specifically designed for updating the pc hardware clock - my problem is that when I was looking for this information, which has hit the "back burner" because of my ALSA sound issue, I could never find the "server" to get the local time.
Does anyone, or has anyone, setup some kind of script or access, that can demonstrate the use of these packages - and can show me a list of servers to get the atomic clock time, update the local pc hardware clock, and which server I can use for my local time zone - Central Time Zone - I do honor daylight savings as well, being in Wisconsin, USA.
Thanks for any assistance in the "minor" issue,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By riechert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By lmd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99

Sophos SG 115 rev.3 Firewall Security Appliance SG1153BAEUS + OPNsense
$85.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99