-
Senior Member
registered user
More information needed...
I setup a nice shell script to enter all the info of the ntpdate command, currently got it now to within one hour ahead of my time - so I am getting closer - my STATE isn't even on the list, let alone a city (for setting my time zone) I am currently set to Thunder Bay - which I would guess, is one hour ahead of me...
Problem is that if I run the shell script from a user other than root, I get the message "you are not in the sudoers file, this incident will be reported" - I have the "sudo" infront of the command in the script.
I already added my users into the sudoers file, with the "proper" use of visudo - but it doesn't appear to be loading the changes I made. What gives?
ALSO, how can I make my script shell command "local" to a standard command, like kwrite or something???
I know, why does everything I do require six posts, and problems, I don't know, I guess I am just "lucky" I guess???
Thanks ahead of time,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By riechert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By lmd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99