-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm starting to get the hang of this, sooner, or later...
Figured out what a mucked up in the sudoers file, and now my "users" can run as sudo - now...
So, I guess the only thing I still need to know, is, how can I get a shell script in a location that any of my "sudo" users can run my shell script that I have made to time adjust through ntpdate???
BTW - I found a time zone that worked - It was a city that - I guess - borders Wisconsin and another state - but the result is that the city is in my time zone - heck of a lot better than London and Los Angels, and a whole slew of other time zones that were set by default in the clock - time zone - settings...
Give a girl enough rope, and she just might find another way to hang herself - or in this case - give a girl enough time, and she might just find the answer on her own [giggle]
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By riechert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By lmd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99