Hi, I was wondering if anyone could solve this problem, i got the same issue now.
My Conf. is Sata drive and an abit Nf7-S motherboard.
Any help will be appreciated.
Hello, I am running a new computer with a primary IDE hard drive, and two SATA hard drives. When I run Knoppix 3.3 from CD, I can mount these two SATA hard drives fine. However, i did a knx-hdinstall and when I boot from the hard drive, these SATA drives won't mount. In fact, they freeze the whole machine. They *DO* still work if I boot from CD.
What could be the problem?
Here are the errors I get when I boot from hard drive and try to mount them:
hde: dma_timer_expiry: dma status = 0x20
hde: timeout waiting from dma
hde: status error: status = 0x58
hde: drive not ready for command
hde: status error: status = 0xd8
ide2: reset phy, status=0x00000113, siimage_reset
Thank you for any help!! I don't want to have to boot from CD for the rest of my life!
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could solve this problem, i got the same issue now.
My Conf. is Sata drive and an abit Nf7-S motherboard.
Any help will be appreciated.

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
$6.99
Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99