-
Junior Member
registered user
thanks for the reply....I did look and try the stuff on the site and it didn't seem to help....for some reason, I just booted and it seems to work....ty tho.
As for the DVD skipping problem....I have looked around and nothing seems to help....the hdparm -d1 /dev/cdrom OR /dev/dvd don't work because I get this:

Originally Posted by
#
# hdparm -d1 /dev/cdrom
/dev/cdrom:
operation not supported on SCSI disks
And I am left sittingthere thinking WTF. It's an IDE cable, channel and Windows sees them as IDE as well (I checked to make sure I wasn't crazy)
Ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By tsitras in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:39 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 04:01 AM
-
By milne in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By smiley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:09 AM
-
By Koga in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00