-
Computer does not respond
I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 from www.knoppix.com.
I booted my computer from the CD-ROM and Knoppix started. It seemed like it works good. After some use I shut it down and tried to boot it from Windows XP, as always. But the Computer does not respond at all. Screen is totaly blank and I can not do anything. Does not boot from CD-ROM or disk drive. It does not give any message on screen.
I tried to boot it from my original Windows Cd but it seems like it does not even read the CD.
Could you help me please?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By C@nti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:08 AM
-
By Kram in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By PsycoX in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99