-
Junior Member
registered user
Konqueror Home Page...
Basically what's happened is, every time I start up Konq, it goes to a website I don't want. The actual home page is google, and it goes there when I click the little house, but still... anyone know how I can fix this?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Konqueror Home Page...

Originally Posted by
Seeker
Basically what's happened is, every time I start up Konq, it goes to a website I don't want. The actual home page is google, and it goes there when I click the little house, but still... anyone know how I can fix this?
Both in the settings menu in Konqueror, the first Configure Konqueror the home page is right there to change and the second Configure View Profiles select webbrowsing make sure the Save URL's in Profile is unchecked and then save the "webbrowsing" profile.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:15 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95