-
Junior Member
registered user
Konqueror Home Page...
Basically what's happened is, every time I start up Konq, it goes to a website I don't want. The actual home page is google, and it goes there when I click the little house, but still... anyone know how I can fix this?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Konqueror Home Page...

Originally Posted by
Seeker
Basically what's happened is, every time I start up Konq, it goes to a website I don't want. The actual home page is google, and it goes there when I click the little house, but still... anyone know how I can fix this?
Both in the settings menu in Konqueror, the first Configure Konqueror the home page is right there to change and the second Configure View Profiles select webbrowsing make sure the Save URL's in Profile is unchecked and then save the "webbrowsing" profile.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:15 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00