I'm new to knoppix and I am trying to figure it out...but is there any way possible that i can change the language of the Kmenu...i can't find anything because i don't understand the language thanks...
I'm new to knoppix and I am trying to figure it out...but is there any way possible that i can change the language of the Kmenu...i can't find anything because i don't understand the language thanks...
Please read the documentation:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/CheatCodes
You must specify your language at the boot: prompt.
Can anyone help me understand about what he means about you have to specify the language at the boot: prompt...where exactly is the boot prompt and how do i go about doing that...thank you...
When you boot Knoppix you get this:
boot:
When you get the boot: prompt you can pass parameters to the kernel that it will understand when you boot. So do like so:
boot: knoppix lang=us
Of course choose whatever language you wish to use.

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 32GB Black(SM-T380)
$37.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung 64GB 2Rx4 PC5-4800B-RA0-1010-XT M321R8GA0BB0-CQKDS DDR5 EC8 RDIMM TH646
$2049.98
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 100" Class FHD (1080P) LED Projector (SP-LFF3CLAXXZA)
$234.00