If it's a Dell there's a known issue. Do a search here for Dell.
I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 from www.knoppix.com.
I booted my computer from the CD-ROM and Knoppix started. It seemed like it works good. After some use I shut it down and tried to boot it from Windows XP, as always. But the Computer does not respond at all. Screen is totaly blank and I can not do anything. Does not boot from CD-ROM or disk drive. It does not give any message on screen.
I tried to boot it from my original Windows Cd but it seems like it does not even read the CD.
Could you help me please?
Thanks.
If it's a Dell there's a known issue. Do a search here for Dell.
If it's a Dell Machine, pull the plug, push the power button with the cord disconnected, reconnect power and it should boot as normal. There is something about the BIOS on some Dells that causes this.

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99