-
modprobe: can't locate module xfs
Hi,
I'm new to Knoppix and I've just created the Knoppix-STD v0.1 CD.
When I try to boot up I get the following message and the boot stalls.
"scanning for harddisk partitions and creating /etc/fstab... modprobe: modprobe: can't locate module xfs"
Here's the system I'm trying to use:
Asus A7N8X Deluxe (Rev 2.0) (Nforce 2)
AMD Athlon XP2000+ @ 1787MHz
Nforce 2 Audio (integrated)
VisionTek GeForce 3 Ti200 64MB
1 x 512MB DDR RAM (single channel mode)
2 x SATA 80G HDD in RAID-0 set
1 x IDE 40G HDD
1 x LiteOn 16X DVD-ROM
1 x NEC-2500A DVDRW
Windows XP Pro SP-1 (installed on the RAID-0 set)
1 x Iomega IDE Zip100
1 x 1.44MB FDD
My only guess is that the RAID-0 is causing problems.
Any help or thoughts are appreciated, I'd love to get Knoppix-STD working!
Thanks, muddled_rosella.
Similar Threads
-
By teddyballgame20 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 06:09 AM
-
By Max_Var in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By jnoblesr in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 01:40 AM
-
By bluejay in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:02 PM
-
By hammy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Toshiba MG04ACA400N 4TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive HDD
$65.00

HGST Ultrastar 4TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5" HDD HUS726040AL5214 4Kn
$56.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59