-
Computer does not respond
I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 from www.knoppix.com.
I booted my computer from the CD-ROM and Knoppix started. It seemed like it works good. After some use I shut it down and tried to boot it from Windows XP, as always. But the Computer does not respond at all. Screen is totaly blank and I can not do anything. Does not boot from CD-ROM or disk drive. It does not give any message on screen.
I tried to boot it from my original Windows Cd but it seems like it does not even read the CD.
Could you help me please?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By C@nti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:08 AM
-
By Kram in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By PsycoX in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V LD2 DDR4 ECC Server RAM Memory M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Y
$299.00

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99