-
xawtv doesn't saves settings for my tv tuner
Hi, I am a beginner in Linux.
I performed a full hdd install of Knoppix 3.3.
My tv card is no. 96 and my tuner is no. 28 in setting program.
After each time I reboot, I have to set-up my tuner again, otherwise xawtv doesn't work.
I noticed that xawtv remembers the channels, so I don't have to scan again for the tv channels.
I took a look at modules.conf but is very different than the one I had
under Red Hat 9, and I am not sure what changes to do.
Please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By rsmanyan in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 06:45 PM
-
By Flitt in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 09:11 AM
-
By qa1433 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 05:21 PM
-
By k.otaku in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 04:07 PM
-
By Stonent in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00