-
Dlink 650+ w/ ACX100 / Sound problems (Live CD w/ driver)
Here's a list of issues I am having running the Live CD on my Toshiba 5005-S507:
Okay, I am very new to all of this, but I decided to try the Knoppix 3.3 Live CD (2/9 Release) with the ACX100 driver from houseofcraig.net and was very disappointed when I finally ran the start_net batch, I recieved an IRQ error. Is there any way to fix this? It seems to not see the device, period.
The sound just isn't working. I tried the alsa cheat code already. It is a Yamaha AC-XG onboard sound card. (I might try Alsa again just to make sure, but I am quite certain it isn't working)
As far as screen size, I've got that down, but is there any way to run in the native screen size, but a lower resolution? The native res on my laptop is 1600x1200, so it would be nice to get it down to 1280x960 for text size.
Any input you all have would be wonderful, thank you.
-Abyss
P.S. System configuration is as follows:
PIII (non-m) 1.1ghz
512mb PC133 RAM
40gb HD NTFS (XP Home)
40x CD (8xRW/8xDVD-ROM)
DWL-650+ PCMCIA
Synaptics Touchpad
Yamaha AC-XG Sound
Harmon Kardon w/Sub onboard speakers
Geforce 4 440 Go (32mb)
15" UXGA Home Theatre Display
Update: Got in touch with craig, sent a few command replies over to confirm it is in fact ACX100, and I am hoping this is not an ACPI issue that cannot be resolved.
Similar Threads
-
By AngelFch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By GilGallad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 02:47 AM
-
By Iost in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By SuD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By waltdakind in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99