Hi there,
my Compaq Presario 700 has a Sedlbauer Speed Card in a PCMCIA slot. When I boot from the Knoppix CD, cardmgr finds the card but doesn't know what to do with it. When I boot from HD, cardmgr complains 'error in file 'config' line 1177: parse error, unexpected $undefined.,.. and then does NOT find the card.
In both cases, when I run isdn-config, it encounters an error while executing /etc/init.d/isdn and gives up.
The log file says that 'can't open /dev/isdn/isdninfo: no such device'.
The file isdninfo exists, though: but it has the length zero. The situation is the same regardless whether I boot from CD or from HD.
Any ideas, anyone?!
Kind regards - Chris

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB Flash Drive 5 Pack - Thumb Drives, Memory Sticks, Jump Drives, Multi-C
$122.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99