I've done an HDD installation of Knoppix 3.3 and all went well. But the monitor refresh rate is set too low. The problem is that when I go to the Control Centre->Peripherals and click on display, the system tries to open something for a few minutes and then just nothing happens. All the other submenus in the Control Centre opens fine.
How can I fix this / How can I change my refresh rate?
I should perhaps state that I'm using a Intel D865GBF mobo with Intel Extreme Graphics onboard and I don't think Knoppix loaded a correct driver for it. Does anyone know where I can get a proper driver (Intel's website only have drivers for RedHat and SuSe)?

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple III Joystick Cursor III - A3M0010
$99.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00