-
Senior Member
registered user
Have you ungraded to KDE 3.2.1? The login manager in KDE3.2 is all new & so far not configurable. see KDE bug report 75882 (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75882).
I successfully upgaded Mandrake to KDE3.2.0 but when I tried to upgrade Morphix to KDE3.2.1 I had basically the same problem you have. I was able to get logged in but as root only & then I couldn't log out...it would just keep trying to re-login at the graphical login. Maybe the KDE3.2.1 deb package is no good.
I ended up chucking Morphix (it wasn't working out anyway), installed Knoppix 3.3 instead but I haven't attacked it enough to break it (yet).
Similar Threads
-
By bgsneeze in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:27 PM
-
By Tiggs in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:50 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:39 PM
-
By jmrizz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 05:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99