-
My sound driver uninstalls itself and Mozilla keeps crashing
Hi, Im somewhat new to linux, but Ive been able to squash every bug so far. Ive gotten all my devices set up, all my drives mounted, and my network running. There are 2 problems, however, that I just dont know what to do.
1. Every 4 or 5 times I log in my sound doest work. My sound card is integrated into my Nforce2 motherboard, when I reinstall my mother board driver and reboot my sound comes back.It would be great If someone could tell me how to make a script that will have my root run the installer every time I boot. It would be even better if someone would tell me how to stop the problem though.
2. My mozilla crashes... alot. I think I remeber the crash window thingy saying it was a segmentation fault or something. I use mozilla Firefox 0.8 with flash plugins and extended tabbed browsing plug-in
Similar Threads
-
By GilGallad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 02:47 AM
-
By Vince Momo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2005, 07:44 PM
-
By dimpflmoser in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 10:34 PM
-
By teststrips in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 02:13 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-17-2003, 05:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Micron 64GB (32GB x2) DDR5-5600 JEDEC DIMM Workstation Memory (Innodisk branded)
$895.00

Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 128GB (8 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM M393A2K40BB2-CTD6Q
$640.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00