Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New in knoppix...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5

    New in knoppix...

    Hi all,

    I have to install Knoppix in my mobile pc but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1 and it works well. The problem is that I have to give a demo of the program and it has to work instead of the SO. I heared about knoppix, but I have some questions:
    - If I have to save my demo in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy and the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of their making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
    Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
    Best regards,
    Christal

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5

    New in knoppix... saving files to knoppix... PLEASE!

    Hi all,

    I want to use Knoppix but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1. The problem is that I have to give to other people a demo of my program and it has to work instead of their SO.
    I heared about knoppix, but I have to know some things: I have to save my demo in the knoppix linux in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy or the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
    Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
    Best regards,
    Christal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.66