-
New in knoppix...
Hi all,
I have to install Knoppix in my mobile pc but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1 and it works well. The problem is that I have to give a demo of the program and it has to work instead of the SO. I heared about knoppix, but I have some questions:
- If I have to save my demo in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy and the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of their making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
Best regards,
Christal
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Lot of 4 Samsung + SK HYNIX 8GB DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory
$100.00

SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000P-R 288-Pin ECC RDIMM, HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$55.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98