-
New in knoppix... saving files to knoppix... PLEASE!
Hi all,
I want to use Knoppix but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1. The problem is that I have to give to other people a demo of my program and it has to work instead of their SO.
I heared about knoppix, but I have to know some things: I have to save my demo in the knoppix linux in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy or the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
Best regards,
Christal
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard
$80.00

Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99

Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair
$2699.00

Vintage AppleDesign Keyboard M2980 & Mouse II M2706 ADB Cable Bundle Mac
$69.99

Tektronix Vintage Full-Size QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad 119-1989-001
$79.99

Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00

Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95

VINTAGE UNISYS Computer RARE 486 DBA Desktop Retro PC Intel Pentium 1995 USA
$95.00

Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT Vintage Laptop Computer Retro Windows PC Parts Only
$125.00

VINTAGE IBM ThinkPad 570 Type 2644 13" Laptop Intel Pentium READ
$122.18