Hi, Im somewhat new to linux, but Ive been able to squash every bug so far. Ive gotten all my devices set up, all my drives mounted, and my network running. There are 2 problems, however, that I just dont know what to do.
1. Every 4 or 5 times I log in my sound doest work. My sound card is integrated into my Nforce2 motherboard, when I reinstall my mother board driver and reboot my sound comes back.It would be great If someone could tell me how to make a script that will have my root run the installer every time I boot. It would be even better if someone would tell me how to stop the problem though.
2. My mozilla crashes... alot. I think I remeber the crash window thingy saying it was a segmentation fault or something. I use mozilla Firefox 0.8 with flash plugins and extended tabbed browsing plug-in

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98