-
Need help working in Knoppix
I am having some serious problems with a hard drive of mine. Windows on the drive became corrupt so I turned to knoppix to be able to access my data. Luckily, under Knoppix I can see and access all my files but now I must figure out a way to transfer them to another computer to back them up before my hard drive fails completely and so that I can format the drive and start over again. I am not familiar with linux or knoppix at all so I do not know how to install any programs or do much at all. There are other computers that are on the same network as this computer that run windows and I am trying to figure out a way to communicate with them. If someone could explain to me how to transfer all my data to another computer on the network and save it I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thx
Similar Threads
-
By Arkon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:36 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 11:36 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99