Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help working in Knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7

    Need help working in Knoppix

    I am having some serious problems with a hard drive of mine. Windows on the drive became corrupt so I turned to knoppix to be able to access my data. Luckily, under Knoppix I can see and access all my files but now I must figure out a way to transfer them to another computer to back them up before my hard drive fails completely and so that I can format the drive and start over again. I am not familiar with linux or knoppix at all so I do not know how to install any programs or do much at all. There are other computers that are on the same network as this computer that run windows and I am trying to figure out a way to communicate with them. If someone could explain to me how to transfer all my data to another computer on the network and save it I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7
    err oops, just realized I posted this in the wrong forum

Similar Threads

  1. Getting my DVD drive working with Knoppix.
    By Arkon in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 02:49 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
  3. KNOPPIX not working HELP....... again
    By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:36 PM
  4. Knoppix Not Working HELP!!!
    By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 11:36 AM
  5. Sound working / not working on Knoppix 3.2
    By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.55



Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY  picture

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY

$600.00



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



Samsung 4 x 32GB DDR4 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-R RDIMM Server Memory M378A4G43MB1-CTD picture

Samsung 4 x 32GB DDR4 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-R RDIMM Server Memory M378A4G43MB1-CTD

$579.99



Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS picture

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS

$1450.00



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM

$139.99



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50