-
ok, how do I run that command to make the txt files executable.
I tried going into xterm and typing in
chmod +x file:/home/knoppix/textfile.txt
but I get an error saying it failed to get the attributes of the file: no such file or directory.
Also, since i'm doing this on a home network now, will I need to determine the correct IP for the scripts? Since there are multiple computers on this network how will the script know which computer I'm trying to work with?
Similar Threads
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By mattrock1988 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
-
By panzerjager88 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By bigjnsa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By Baraboo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77