-
Ah well, see the problem is that I dont have a router. Also, I have no idea how to run sftp or any of these other programs people seem to be talking about. I really do apologize for being such a newb at this but I'm desperate for help from anyone who can walk me through this. I can't lose this data 
The way I'm networked with a bunch of other computers is through the college connection that I am on btw.
Similar Threads
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By mattrock1988 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
-
By panzerjager88 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By bigjnsa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By Baraboo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

MSI B460M PRO-VDH WIFI LGA1200 Micro ATX Motherboard
$94.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00