-
Trying to rescue my evolution folder from Xandros
Hi my xandros system won't boot, it hangs when trying to load the kernel. before I reinstall I want to use knoppix to back up my evolution folder as well as some other docs and such. However I am unable to copy the evolution folder because I don't have the permissions. I've tried chmod 666 on the evolution folder, which lets me access the folder but I can't see any of the contents. If anyone can tell me what to do about this I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum Klik
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 01:02 AM
-
By Milhouse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By fitsnips in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By MattT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2003, 02:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99