Your looking for the tohd and fromhd cheat codes.
I recently tried Knoppix for the first time (3.3), and was so impressed that I wiped windows, repartitioned, and did a clean install from within the live CD.
Later I discovered that doing so ate up most of my 4 GB HD, so I'd like to go back to running from CD.
My question is: Is it possible to create an image of the Knoppix CD on my HD, and boot from that image? I'd like to only use 700 MB of HD space, but still enjoy the speed increase over running from CD.
Thanks for any help. I'm a total Linux newbie, so please don't be too technical. BTW, the system I'm running Knoppix on is a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop, with an Ethernet-to-USB network attached. I can't believe it detected everything and worked perfectly the first time!! As soon as I'm familiar with Linux, window$ is bye bye.
Your looking for the tohd and fromhd cheat codes.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Samsung 112GB (7x16GB) PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM M393A2K43CB2-CVFBY
$660.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00