-
Need to save files in knoppix without my HDD or FDD
Hi all,
I want to use Knoppix but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1. The problem is that I have to give to other people a demo of my program and it has to work instead of their SO.
I heared about knoppix, but I have to know some things: I have to save my demo in the knoppix linux in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy or the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
Best regards,
Christal
Similar Threads
-
By ryhder in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By robbiw in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By santaklaws in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:07 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:38 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99