-
Unable to mount hard disk on Toshiba TE2000 using Knoppix3.2
Hi,
I checked through this forum and understood that certain Toshiba users can't get it to work. No solution that I could find though.
I used V3.3 at first and can't boot at all. Now I'm using V3.2 and it boots and reach the KDE Environment. However, I could not mount the hard disk. The error that I receive is:-
**********************************
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad
superblock on /dev/hda1,
or too many mounted file systems
**********************************
Can anybody guide me to the proper way? I need to recover the data on the hard disk. Thanks a lot.
By the way, I'm running on Windows 2000.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:39 AM
-
By ajonline in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 01:14 AM
-
By Blisset in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By dbryanw in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By Mycroft1855 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 SK Hynix 32GB 2Rx4 PC4 2400T HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Memory (320GB total)
$1295.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

Lot of 6 Micron MTA8ATF2G64HZ-3G2F1 16GB 1Rx8PC4-3200AA-SA2-13 Laptop Memory RAM
$300.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98