what happens if you (at the line with BOOT ) put knoppix 2? that should give you a text only linux. to shut it down doCode:halt
I have a Knoppix bootable cd. I boot up my computer and te following occurs:
boot:_
loading vmlinuz...........
loading miniroot.gz
Then I get a BLACK screen and nothing happens I have to reset my computer to get it going again.
Can you help.![]()
what happens if you (at the line with BOOT ) put knoppix 2? that should give you a text only linux. to shut it down doCode:halt
You may also be seeing a problem I encountered. If you have a tape drive, Zip drive, or extra floppy, try placing the correct media in the drive and see if the problem goes away...![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99