Hi,
I checked through this forum and understood that certain Toshiba users can't get it to work. No solution that I could find though.
I used V3.3 at first and can't boot at all. Now I'm using V3.2 and it boots and reach the KDE Environment. However, I could not mount the hard disk. The error that I receive is:-
**********************************
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad
superblock on /dev/hda1,
or too many mounted file systems
**********************************
Can anybody guide me to the proper way? I need to recover the data on the hard disk. Thanks a lot.
By the way, I'm running on Windows 2000.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00