-
Junior Member
registered user
urgent: RealOne segmentation fault
Hi,
I am trying to install RealOne to listen to the news in Spain (I am spanish living in Germany) because almost all sites say that my Real 8 has not "r protocol"... I do not know what this mean, but I guess these sites require a newer version of Realplayer
I looked at this site and I found an script by probono to install RealOne but both with it or running directly ./r1p1_linux22_libc6_i386_a1.bin I get always
Segmentation fault ~/r1p1_linux22_libc6_i386_a1.bin
as root and normal user. Can you help me? Thanks.
Pau
PS: Here you are the script
#!/bin/bash
# knx_realone.sh 0.1
# Install RealONE Player
# by probono
# GPL
RP_NAME="r1p1_linux22_libc6_i386_a1.bin"
if [ -f "$RP_NAME" ];
then
# No nasty registration screen (works?)
mkdir -p ~/.realnetworks
cat >> ~/.realnetworks/RealPlayer_9_0 <<EOF
eregistered=1
cookiesenabled=0
EOF
# menu entry and MIME file association
mkdir -p ~/.kde/share/applnk/.hidden
cat >> ~/.kde/share/applnk/.hidden/realone.desktop <<EOF
[Desktop Entry]
Comment=
Exec=\$HOME/RealPlayer9/realplay
Icon=realplayer
InitialPreference=1
MimeType=audio/x-pn-realaudio;Application
Name=RealONE Player
ServiceTypes=
Terminal=false
Type=Application
EOF
# run
cp r1p1_linux22_libc6_i386_a1.bin ~
cd ~
chmod 777 r1p1_linux22_libc6_i386_a1.bin
~/r1p1_linux22_libc6_i386_a1.bin
else
echo "$RP_NAME is needed in current dir to install Realplayer"
echo "Please download it from: http://scopes.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html"
fi
Similar Threads
-
By reviczky in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By bluestick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:33 PM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin
$65.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Bulk lot of 13 × 4GB DDR4-2400 ECC Registered RDIMM server memory modules
$195.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99