I believe it is either floppyconf or floppyconfig that you use for the cheat code.
I am attempting to save my configuration - printer, screen resolution, toram, etc. to a floppy. No problem at this point. The save configuration appears to have functioned properly. At startup of next session, at the boot prompt I type:
knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy
I have also tried
knoppix myconfig=scan
either method returns
/dev/auto: no such file or directory
mount failed
during startup. Any ideas. Thanks for helping out a newbie!
I believe it is either floppyconf or floppyconfig that you use for the cheat code.
Stephen
Thank you! now its off to learn more about linux
Why don't you donwnload the cheatcodes textfile wich contain many usefull codes. Can be found at the download(mirror)sites.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99