-
Junior Member
registered user
Yet another problem from the Prons
I did a short search (it was a brief search, becuase .hack is about to come on) and I couldnt find anything about it, but I can't seem to modify the contents of my hard drives, they are standard hard drives, IDE I belive, built in, ya know. But It seems like now (I think I was able to a while back, but cant now) I cant make directories or put things on my HDD1 or HDA1 ya know, my drives. So I set their permissions ya know allowed read write execute for everyone, and deslected read only. I still cant modify thingsin the drive, anyone got any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

motherboard CPU combo am4
$70.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99