-
remastering: how to boot in screen=1280x1024 automaticaly
Hi all,
by default, it seems that Knoppix boot in 1024x768
I want to make my personalized cd
(I already ssuccess to add new softwares, to remove someones and to make the new iso file)
and want that my knoppix boot in 1280x1024 resolution by default (and still have the possibility to boot in other resolution in typping "screen=....")
An other great boot stuff will be to just press the f3 key to boot with the parameter: home=/dev/sda4
to boot with my home on my usb key
because it's very fastidious to type every time I boot under Knoppix:
knoppix screen=1280x1024 home=/dev/sda4
(I use knoppix at school, and I can boot under it about 5times per day :/)
Similar Threads
-
By gfs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 03:45 PM
-
By el_manaba in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By furryfren in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:20 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00