-
login problem
hey guys,
I installed knoppix on a old pentium 166mhz, with a 128mb sdram @133 mhz, on a 4 gb hard drive. that I was working on for my computer engineering class at my high school and it installed fine but when it was giving me screens to setup stuff up, it didn't give me a screen it setup a username. It gave me screens for root password and user password but no screen for username. I rebooted and I got the the login screen it kept saying login failed. any sugguestions for a linux newbie?
I also tryed to login with the username: Root and then my root password, same thing.
Thanks for any help.
sincerely,
Schunn99
P.S. my junior year of High school is killing me!!! Just one more year and then COLLEGE.
Also does anyone know about what level of math do I have to reach order to get a BA in computer engineering?(calclus I?, II? or something higher?)
Similar Threads
-
By kaplan71 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 09:07 PM
-
By b6user in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 04:44 AM
-
By TheDDI in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:19 AM
-
By jack-ren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By patiscool in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1980's Commodore VIC - 20 Computer with Original Box and Manuals POWERS ON
$99.95

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99