-
I ran knoppix off of CD and everything worked including internet. I then erased everything off of HDD. I then installed knoppix. I also installed windows after knoppix. I ran knoppix by inserting boot floppy and knoppix started up but when I tried to connect to internet it couldn't find a connection.
P.S. I am running on a LAN behind a firewall. Could anyone help me?
THANKS
Similar Threads
-
By ghostblaze in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By beecee in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 11:40 PM
-
By SideWynder in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By melo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 09:40 PM
-
By djm in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2003, 02:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95