-
Junior Member
registered user
Various questions
Just installed Knoppix (my first linux install) and I'm running into some issues.
1: Display, I can't find where to change the resolution. When I goto the peripherals section and click display I get a floating x for a cursor and it waits a minute then returns to normal doesn't let me configure it. The card is an 8 mb PCI diamond Speedster (plenty old so knoppix should have info on it)
2: Printer and File Sharing The PC is networked to an Xp home box (whichI'm on now) Printer and file sharing is enabled. How can I access that through knoppix? I need to install a network printer (lexmark z605) and access my GF's backed up docs and photos. I did get internet access working.
3: I think thats it, the only 2 problems I've had thus far. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Similar Threads
-
By Nikolay in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By Liquidant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:28 PM
-
By schunn99 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:14 PM
-
By baldyeti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:42 PM
-
By madserb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 07:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 64GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$490.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99