-
Sound kart problem i810_audio
Hi!
I have almost the same problem.I have read the answer but I did not succed to solve my problem.
I wrote to console xmms then
Code:
apt-get install xmms-arts
While booting I have seen my sound card.It is recognized.I have no sound.I tried to install from soundcard configuration first auto then no sound and manuel configuration again no sound.
I have sound card Intel corp I82801DB AC"97 driver i810_audio
I will be very happy if I solve my problem.
Thanks a lot.
Similar Threads
-
By empro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By gfrick in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
-
By BoneyCork in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:53 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91