I'm a newbie to Linux and downloaded the Knoppix iso and am booting from cd. I have an arescom netdsl 800 modem connected to my usb port (001/004) and the system can recognize it. The only problem is that when I try to get access to the internet, neither mozilla or konquerer can seem to access it. I have looked at all of the man pages I could think of that might apply and I have checked the faqs, but I could not find any info regarding how to get it to work.
Please help!

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
Apple Macintosh 128k 1984 upgraded to Plus includes keyboard mouse
$450.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ Powers On
$250.00
Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 (Powers On)
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00