-
Problem getting Knoppix to recognize arescom netdsl 800 usb
I'm a newbie to Linux and downloaded the Knoppix iso and am booting from cd. I have an arescom netdsl 800 modem connected to my usb port (001/004) and the system can recognize it. The only problem is that when I try to get access to the internet, neither mozilla or konquerer can seem to access it. I have looked at all of the man pages I could think of that might apply and I have checked the faqs, but I could not find any info regarding how to get it to work.
Please help!
Similar Threads
-
By Kakalak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By Dosmaen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By mineral777 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:35 AM
-
By Waylander in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 01:39 AM
-
By dbuttorff in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99