Actually, it's RAID 0, which is striping rather than mirroring. I can't imagine this is just coincidental. If I inadvertently mounted the drive and did write to it, what can I do to fix it?
Actually, it's RAID 0, which is striping rather than mirroring. I can't imagine this is just coincidental. If I inadvertently mounted the drive and did write to it, what can I do to fix it?

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Genuine Samsung K406S Black Toner Cartridge - New and Sealed Box
$35.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99