I did a short search (it was a brief search, becuase .hack is about to come on) and I couldnt find anything about it, but I can't seem to modify the contents of my hard drives, they are standard hard drives, IDE I belive, built in, ya know. But It seems like now (I think I was able to a while back, but cant now) I cant make directories or put things on my HDD1 or HDA1 ya know, my drives. So I set their permissions ya know allowed read write execute for everyone, and deslected read only. I still cant modify thingsin the drive, anyone got any ideas?

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Powerful Air Duster Vacuum 300000RPM 6000mAh 180min Runtime LED
$138.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99