good day all,
I have been trying to find an answer to the following answer for a while on the net, with no luck. So I try here and see if anyone knows
I am currently in the process of backing-up all my files and then I am going to install knoppix. I encode alot of anime files into vcds or svcd's. I currently use vitualdub, vitualdub mod, and tmpgenc. Do any of these three programs work on knoppix? If none of those work, what are some alternative encoders?
thanks,
sincerely
schunn99
P.S. I am geting to the point where I REALLY hate windows, it is so damn big and bulky and programs take forever to load.
I am currently running:
amd athlon xp 2400
256mb ddr 2100 ram
a shitty 100/133 fsb motherboard(high school student, with parents that will not let him work during the school year.)
20gb HD
40gb HD
geforce 3 64mb video card.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Bering OptiPac 3315 OPT 401 205 HP / IBM Vintage Storage PC Computer 1983 3.5”
$100.00
Intel i486 SX2 A80486SX2-50 Vintage CPU Processor Type CPU/Processor
$44.99
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
IBM PCjr Chiclet Keyboard 1503275 Wireless Infrared 1983 Vintage Untested As-Is
$34.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99