-
linux encoding?
good day all,
I have been trying to find an answer to the following answer for a while on the net, with no luck. So I try here and see if anyone knows
I am currently in the process of backing-up all my files and then I am going to install knoppix. I encode alot of anime files into vcds or svcd's. I currently use vitualdub, vitualdub mod, and tmpgenc. Do any of these three programs work on knoppix? If none of those work, what are some alternative encoders?
thanks,
sincerely
schunn99
P.S. I am geting to the point where I REALLY hate windows, it is so damn big and bulky and programs take forever to load.
I am currently running:
amd athlon xp 2400
256mb ddr 2100 ram
a shitty 100/133 fsb motherboard(high school student, with parents that will not let him work during the school year.)
20gb HD
40gb HD
geforce 3 64mb video card.
Similar Threads
-
By mark.johnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:38 PM
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:14 PM
-
By Pjotr in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM FAIR BATT
$225.00

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

Dell OptiPlex 5090 Micro Core i5-11500T 1.50GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD W11P Wifi
$199.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00