-
Error after Knoppix command prompt
I'm extremely sorry in advance if this is a common error or if I need to give more information. Google seems to turn up mostly posts about hd mounting.
After I get passed the boot prompt without any options (I'm not sure which option to select besides language) I get the error
scsi0: Error on channel 0, id 0, lun0, CDB 0x03
00 00 00 40 00 current sd0b: 00 sns=f0 3
ASC=11 ASCQ=6
Then there are Raw sense data erros and I/O error 0bi00, sector 569***
These continually loop.
Respectfully,
Exit
-
Sounds like either your HD is going bad, or you have a bad burn of the iso.
Check the md5sum and try burning at slower speed.
Do you actually have SCSI?
Similar Threads
-
By dhkkong in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 06:40 AM
-
By Virulent in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By e.newed in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:15 PM
-
By Sean in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
-
By burmo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89